Your GPA is a metric that measures your academic performance. 在大学, your GPA is often a major consideration for scholarships, 经济援助资格, 以及项目录取. When it comes to defining a good college GPA, the answer depends on your program and academic goals. 和大多数大学一样，麻省湾大学也使用4分制.0 scale, on which letter grades correspond to certain numeric equivalents.
你必须累积得2分.0 GPA to maintain good academic standing and stay on track to graduate. In addition, many undergraduate programs require you to hold a minimum GPA to gain admission. For many Massachusetts colleges and universities, you must maintain a 2.GPA达到或超过5分方可转学.
- Determine your letter grade for each course.
- 使用4.0 grading scale in the table above, convert your letter grades into point values
- Determine the number of credits assigned to each course.
- Multiply the number of credits assigned to each course by it’s corresponding points value to determine how many quality points it’s worth
- Divide the total number of quality points by the total number of credits
The concept of quality points can be confusing. 简单地说, quality points exist to ensure that the size of the course is considered in your overall grade calculation. After all, a four-credit course should count more toward your GPA than a one credit course, right? See below for an example on how to calculate quality points based on a 2 course, 7 credit semester.
GPA Formula: 总计 Quality Points/总计 Credits
质量积分:(3x4) = 12
质量分:(3 × 3.3) = 9.99
22.99 / 7 = 3.28日平均绩点
了解更多关于 计算你的GPA 来自贝斯特大学的泰勒·埃普斯.
Calculating your college GPA allows you to track your academic progress toward meeting requirements for scholarships, 转移, 留校察看恢复, 选择性录取计划, 和更多的. The above checklist provides a framework for determining your GPA by hand. 你可以使用非官方的 GPA计算器 来确定这个. However, these calculators are not verified by 全球十大赌钱软件排行. 请 咨询学术和转学建议 如果你有问题!